Choosing what nursery is best for your child is one of the most difficult decisions you can make, but when considering Little Ladybirds Day Nursery we recommend you read our latest Ofsted report, which followed an inspection carried out in November 2016 and in which we were rated as ‘outstanding’.
The summary of the key findings is as follows:
- Little Ladybirds’ successful and determined drive to provide children with outstanding nursery experiences are reflected in the exceptionally well-resourced environment. The spacious outside area, in particular, is used to provide children with a wealth of inspirational and innovative learning experiences.
- Management and staff have the highest expectation for themselves and every child. Children make significant progress in all areas of learning and show increasingly high levels of confidence and self-esteem.
- Exceptional systems of performance management ensure that each member of staff is supported to deliver the highest-quality teaching experiences to every child.
- A wide range of successful strategies are used to ensure parents are fully involved and very well informed about their child’s learning and parents particularly praise how welcome they and their children are made to feel.
- Staff have an expert knowledge of how children learn best through play and first-hand experiences and ensure that activities provide optimum challenge and are sharply focused on what children need to learn next. This helps to promote the highest level of achievement for children of all ages.