An Ofsted outstanding nursery
Little Ladybirds Day Nursery is an Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ nursery situated at Preston Farm, Stockton.
We provide care for children aged six weeks through to five years old, and are within easy reach of towns such as Ingleby Barwick, Billingham Eaglescliffe, Thornaby and Middlesbrough.
Here are just some of the reasons why we think Little Ladybirds would be perfect for your child:
- Large spacious rooms designed with the development of the children in mind
- Outdoor play area utilises natural materials, including mud kitchen and water wall
- Highly qualified staff team includes an Early Years Teacher
- All staff are trained in paediatric first aid
- Our pre-school staff to children ratios are 1:8, as opposed to 1:13 in school nurseries
- Extra curricula activities provided at no extra charge, including football, foreign languages, yoga and much more
- Flexibility on days, including drop and shop sessions
- Regular access to Forest School and Mini-Farm (at our nearby sister nursery)
- 2, 3 and 4-year-old grant funding available. This includes 30 hours’ free childcare each week and tax free childcare support.
- A £20 deposit secures your child’s place and this is refunded against your first invoice.
Please view our outstanding Ofsted report here.
If you would like to visit Little Ladybirds to see the nursery for yourself, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 01642 614020 or email us.
"William’s development has been fantastic. "